Tuesday, March 31, 2009

An Olive Grove Facing the Sea


Another day.....another dollar. Or in my case another pound. I didn't gain but I don't think I lost either. I'm under so much pressure right now. I feel like I'm at a show and I'm the main event. The center circle of a three ring circus. I'm so tired of it all.


Why is the world hanging on my every thought and deed? Why is what I do so hugely important. Can't someone else take the wheel for once. I feel like screaming - "WHAT' SO WRONG WITH YOU DOING IT! I DON'T/CAN'T CARE ANYMORE." I;ve got my own problems, but for some reason I've saddled myself with more.


This semester is starting the big wind up before its starts winding down. I just need to to get through a bit more and a home free.

Miles to go before I sleep.....miles to go before I sleep.....

No comments:

Post a Comment