Saturday, March 28, 2009

hurt


I feel like scum. I've felt really low the past few days and I don't really know why....either that or I'm not really willing to face what's been making me feel this way. I've also been having these weird intense headaches which aren't helping. I went to the gym today despite all that though.


Something which did not contribute to my mood was my work load this week. I worked an extra shift pretty much every day this week to make up for Spring Break. I also had a shit ton of class work and events to work this week. Not good. Not good at all.

I tried on some clothes today while killing time. I've come to the renewed realization that I hate myself, most especially my body. It feels as though it and everything else hate me right back. I at four slices of bread with jam and two cups of tea. 687 calories. bread and water = 700 calories. I can't........

No comments:

Post a Comment