Friday, May 14, 2010

She Will Be Loved




I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner n the pouring rain

Despite all the things that have happened to me this semester, all the things that have been taken from me I woke exhilaratingly happy. All the pain and anger I've felt in the past few weeks has melted away on its own. Every time I said I was stronger than this place or these people must have finally gotten through to the me on the inside. I'm done with most of my classes and with any luck, I'll have the final stretch done soon. Then home again....then back to the BIG APPLE.

Sidenote: all this finals and college stress has given me no chance to really east much. Though I haven't been to the gym in WEEKS i lost 2.5 pounds. Hello finals diet. Hello jeans I haven't worn in a year. Thinner and thinner still. Gotta love it.


Loving my life again despite you bitches!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment