Friday, May 7, 2010

Like the Sea


First it takes you high, then it takes you under

I just hated today. It was almost as if last year had returned to rear its ugly head. I don't like that feeling, as if the darkness could just reach up and take me over. I refuse to feel like that ever again. This year needs to end...NOW. I was so high first semester and now its trying to beat me low....almost as low as I was before. I will NEVER feel like that again. No matter what happens.

Sidenote: Feeling sick again. I haven't felt well at this semester and its most likely something in my intestines, probably my appendix or spleen since its coming from those areas. I have a doctors appointment for when I get back home. My mom's worried, but at this point I can't even do that. Serious or not, it is what it is. I have go to live the life that I have got.

Additional note: One of my friends is a damn fool if he thinks I'm gonna hook up with him. Ever. He can put that out his mind now, the ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment