Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thinking of You


I have been under tremendous stress this week. Its finals here and I have been working myself to the bone. I literally wrote 10 pages of two papers the night before last. I then stayed up last night making note cards for an exam I have later this week. If I can do that and get this last 15 pg. behemoth I'm nearly home free. I've even lost weight ths week. I'm down two pounds without straving or exercising. Who knew? Home free.....I can see it now. My own bed, my old life, my mom....I can almost smell that sweet southern air already....

I actually felt a bit better yesterday. I was not so south of smiling. Me, actually being happy. Its an almost unsettling surprise everytime and I love the litte glimmers of it I do get.

When I'm with him....when I'm here......i'm thinking of you


I am Jack's disjointed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment